Task 7b start

There is a very long window for this task.

The weather is fragile.

At 14:15 there seems to be little enthusiasm from pilots to start.

In principle the task is still on, but the first pilots who want to depart MUST get authorization from the Director first.

A decision will be then be made if the task is to be cancelled or not.

Powered by Railo, HE Page views: WPC 2009 latest news on Twitter Go to the official English language website. Go to the official Czech language website.